-11 et 12 May 2019, Lenartov (Slovaquie): "Lenartov's friends" come to Saint-Léonard de Noblat for their next annual trip.
- May 26, 2019, Capizzi (Sicile-Italie): the Confraternita di San Leonardo Abate organizes its traditional feast of the saint.
- End of Mai 2019, Saint-Léonard de Noblat (Limousin – France)welcomes a delegation from Drusenheim (Alsace- France) as part of their friendly relationship that spans 50 years.
- May 26 2019, à Beek en Donk (Pays-Bas), Outdoor celebration in front of St. Leonard's Chapel reconstructed in 1979, organized by Gilde Sint Leonardus
- June 10, 2019, Whit Monday
-from 17 to 22 June 2019, a trip by the Confraternity of Zoutleeuw to Portugal. On 20th June they will be welcomed by Ademar Vala Marques in Atouguia da Baleia.
-June 23, 2019, Raches (North of France), veneration of the relic of saint Léonard and ordination of a priest during mass.
- June 28, 2019, Saint-Léonard de Noblat (France), donation of a wooden model of the St. Leonhard Church in Linden on the occasion of the twinning days between Markt Erlbach (Germany) and Panazol (Haute-Vienne, France).
The International Federation of Associations and Places dedicated to Saint Leonard was created in May 2017 at the initiative of twenty delegations from France and other parts of Europe who came to the city of Saint Leonard de Noblat on the occasion of the Ostensions in 2016 .
The Ostensions have taken place every seven years, over many centuries. The aim was to create a clearer frame-work to the existing informal relationships which had unified them up to that moment thus allowing other communities to be made aware of this relationship and to encourage them to join in the project.
There are three main aims:
Creating a link
Developing a network
Encourage an awareness of Saint Leonard by recounting his story and his influence in an international sense and his Intervention with regard to heritage and culture.
Welcome all those throughout the world who are dedicated to Saint Leonard, who share his values no matter in what form or status (associations, towns, parishes, confraternities...)
Create a real network between these groups which encourages the development of links, the organisation of contacts and exchanges as well as the sharing of experiences.
The headquarters of the International Federation is at Saint Léonard de Noblat in Haute Vienne (France) which is the town where the tomb of Saint Leonard is to be found.
If you are interested in Saint Leonard, his works and places associated with him, find out more by consulting this site.
If you live in a place which is dedicated to him, or you know of a movement, a group or an association which bears his name, and you would like to talk about it, get in contact with us.